How would you like to have an integral role making a difference in thousands of children’s lives? Come join our established (since 2002) and innovative team in Healthcare working with cutting edge technology to support medical professionals who are changing the way children are cared for all over the world.
We are looking to contact with a self-motivated Software Engineer to help us build software that is used to drive quality improvement initiatives and research at hundreds of hospitals around the world. This job is open to 100% remote candidates residing within the USA.
This is a six-month contract, with potential for renewal up to 3 times and has the potential to transition to full time employment per mutual agreement. The hourly rate is $40-48/hour, depending on experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Product expansion for the neonatal data ecosystem and analytics platform. This includes understanding requirements and how they translate in application features, architectures and deliverable assets.
- Work closely with stakeholders to formulate business requirements and propose technical solutions to meet them.
- Design, develop, and test software features, bugfixes, and new software system design, working mostly independently.
- Build great software on schedule and with excellent quality and maintainability.
The ideal candidate is:
- A self-starter who is both disciplined and accountable for delivering accurate and timely results
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Likes to stay current on technology and always willing to learn and grow
- Strong fundamental software development skills including a foundation in computer science
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an at least equivalent combination of education and 3+ years of experience
Skills & Requirements
Apply for this Position
- Proficiency with C#.
- Proficiency with MongoDB. Knowledge of MS SQL is a plus.
- Proficiency in API Design with a strong understanding of RESTful webservices
- Experience with WebSockets / SignalR is a plus
- Experience with Windows Services is a plus
- Experience with source control systems such as git
- Experience and interest in healthcare