What we are looking for
For the development of our platforms, we are immediately looking for a reliable, engaged and open-minded
What to expect
You will be part of our small but highly efficient core development team. In close collaboration with your team members, you will be solely responsible for the quality assurance of our platform, APIs, integrations and side applications.
- Set up our test automation environment and set standards and guidelines.
- Plan, scope, schedule and implement testing activities for our projects.
- Perform all means of testing (manual & automated).
- Striving for continuous automation of repeating tasks and test cases
- Creating and maintaining automated tests using Selenium and possibly other tools and frameworks
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like!
- Salary: We don't use remote as an excuse to pay less.
- Stock options: Joining our journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
- Retreats: Join us on international company retreats!
- Professional development: We offer a stipend for continued learning.
- Time off: You'll be required to have 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Technology: BYOD - use whatever device you feel comfortable with.
- Part time: Decide by yourself if you want to work full-time or part-time.
- Environment: We aren't a large enterprise - work with people instead of a system.
- More than 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in software QA.
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium, Web APIs, knowledge of Unix/ Linux command line and shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of one or more relevant OOP language.
- Experience with continuous delivery is an advantage.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You solve problems independently, work carefully, organized and precisely.
- A good eye for UI/UX details.
Event though this is a remote position, your regular working day must have an overlap of 4 hours or more with CET (UTC+1) from Monday to Friday.
If you have any questions related to this position, please feel free to contact Matthias Isler, firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we're looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply for this job”.
Information for recruitment agencies
digitalCounsels accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding
Apply for this Position