With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
We’re looking for a confident, experienced, and talented designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to focus on minimal, clean, and thoughtful user interfaces, while also ensuring that graphic elements are used intentionally to enhance the customer’s experience.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Each day will be a new design/creative challenge on a variety of projects from branding and layouts to presentations and web design.
- Support the People Ops team with employer branding projects.
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image.
- Solving design problems while wearing multiple hats.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the front end engineers to launch projects.
- Design blog and email campaign assets weekly.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 2-5 years of design experience in a similar role at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in an internal marketing team or marketing/advertising agencies
- Expertise with industry leading software; Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator; Sketch (preferred)
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment
- Thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, and high fidelity visuals
- A keen eye for clean design with high attention to detail
- An advocate for the end user with them in mind in all areas of your work
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position