Premium Service's Visual & UX designers will work very closely with Product Management to bring concepts to life through rapid iterations and prototyping. We create Privacy and Security products, which include experiences built on the web and browser-based extensions. We are a lean agile team that will be validating assumptions, testing new products, and finally going to market with a consumer product offering and a freemium business model. Ideal candidates will be as comfortable in front of a whiteboard as they are editing HTML and CSS.
- You are an accomplished design thinker experienced with solving complex problems in a multidisciplinary environment using a data-driven approach
- You like to work with engineers, marketers and other UX designers so you can ask the hard questions, synthesize the answers, and produce great concepts that quickly become reality
- You understand good interface and interaction design principles and have an opinion about what kind of process you think UX people should use
- You have solid knowledge of modern design tools such as Sketch and InVision and can create annotated and detailed mock-ups from lo-fi to click-through designs
- You can communicate clearly about your designs and can advocate for your opinions
- You love working in a fast-paced environment, enhancing your leadership and design skills, and believe that design is the most important aspect of any product
Your professional profile:
- 4+ years experience designing beautiful workflows and interfaces
- You enjoy unraveling complex systems, processes, and relationships of people and products
- You can translate strategy, business requirements, research findings, and usability best practices into high quality, customer-centric, and customer-validated design that supports and reinforces product vision, brand, and business objectives
- You can balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility, and time-to-market to determine best product design
- You have experience beyond pixels and can also write front-end web code
- Ability to work productively with geographically distributed team.
- You have experience with web browsers
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Position