InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Event Marketing Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Events team at InVision designs peak IRL moments that matter to our community and helps elevate the craft of design. We create transformative experiences for attendees that help them leave our events more educated, more connected, more inspired - and more in love with InVision.
What you’ll do:
- Leveraging your servant leadership, you’ll build and nurture a thriving team of event managers and provide a framework for continued growth. This includes, but not limited to coaching, reviewing and optimizing plans, mitigating problems and removing any roadblocks
- Strategic event portfolio planning (including third party, community, field/demand-gen events) that balances brand and demand to move the business forward, while providing value to our attendees that hail from design, development and product teams
- Pull various marketing levers at the right time (email, pr, content, field, paid, social etc) to achieve program objectives and audience acquisition goals
- Coordinate, collaborate, communicate and align event objectives with cross-functional stakeholders around the globe
- Create definition and direction in an amorphous, hyper-growth environment
- Set and hit goals that create new opportunity and pipeline influence
- Efficiently and effectively build scalable, repeatable processes
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience building b2b event programs and internal/external teams in hypergrowth, complex SaaS environments. Bonus if you’re familiar with the digital product design ecosystem
- Strategic chops. You quickly connect the dots, identifying the “pink thread” and creating integrated event campaigns that elevate the practice and people of design and authentically drive awareness and preference for the INV platform
- A knack for negotiation. You make Jerry McGuire jealous with your ability to work around a contract- whether for sponsorships, venues or vendors. You also know how to prioritize the right trade-offs to keep the team - and budget - on track
- Attendee-centricity. The attendee is the apple of your eye. You empathetically keep the attendee front and center when prioritizing and making program decisions, while balancing the needs of the business
- Scrappiness. With a bias toward action, you know how to make an impact without needing a lot to do so
- Self-awareness. You know your strengths and play to them. You also know your weaknesses, are accountable to them, and know how to hire and assign to your deficit
- InVision-awareness. You are a co-owner of the greater goals of the company and look to implement plans and programs that help meet objectives outside of your own
- Lead obsession. Your motto is “No lead left behind.” You will work to coordinate with marketing ops to make sure the customer-facing team has the information they need to ensure quick and seamless lead follow up
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this Position