Gazelle Communications, a pioneer in the Everything-as-a-Service has an opening in the Sales - Field Sales business unit. Our mission at Gazelle since day 1 is to both transform and make accessible the future of Connectivity and Communications - for everyone, everywhere! We're helping businesses across the nation transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces to work smarter.
Gazelle is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (AE) that has a successful track record in the field selling Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions. You will be placed at the forefront of our evolution and tasked with driving and executing Gazelle's enterprise market. As an integral part of our enterprise business, you will be tasked with understanding the communications needs of large-scale customers and designing solutions to meet their unique business needs. Gazelle is the trusted provider of secure and reliable cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions to thousands of businesses operating in over 100 metro markets.
- You’ll become the resident expert on Gazelle's services and will sell new enterprise business customers to our cloud UC/CC communications solution
- Prospect new business and partner with the technical solutions engineer (TSE) to build out qualified leads
- You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiator, internal / external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Close deals – involved with all aspects of deals including price and term negotiations management of the entire sales cycle (drive revenue within a specific region)
- Ongoing Partner Support – establish and maintain strong relationships with regional channel partners
- 8 + years of solution-based Enterprise level selling required (Hosted Solutions, Contact Center, UCaaS, SaaS highly preferred
- Must have experience selling cloud contact center software, Genesys Cloud is a plus!
- Ability to generate pipeline directly (A proven sales hunter and closer)
- Proven experience working successfully with with a wide range of channel partners
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value based selling while consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Outside / field selling experience required; willingness to travel to customer sites regularly
- Skilled with creating and delivering presentations, online web demos and remote sales processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant, energetic attitude, with drive and a willingness to perform
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
Gazelle is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.