Are you in love with UX?
Join our team to architect photobooth hardware and software that will create thousands of entrepreneurial opportunities all over the world.
You'll be working closely with customers, stakeholders, and software engineers from concept to shipping. This will include everything from creating user journeys to prototyping and surveying. We don't require a strong background in UI Design, but it is preferred!
On the other side, you’ll work with our marketing team to ensure we are crafting a frictionless purchase experience from ad to checkout.
We are an intimate 20+ team member company, with benefits such as an annual bonus plan, health care, 401K for California based employees, California quarterly meetings, paid holidays, and more.
- Creates user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, UI designs, interactive designs and prototypes
- Presents architecture, design and front-end development recommendations to all relevant teams
- Participate in design sprints and conduct user interviews
- Build prototypes partnering closely with software developers and clients
- Create designs and test design effectiveness with end-users
- Help dream up and implement methods of user adoption for apps
- Prototype Software: Sketch, Invision, or XD and
- Creative Suite: Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign
- Project Management: Trello, Jira, Slack
What are you into?
- Must be able to concentrate and focus and clearly articulate abstract concepts.
- Keep up with modern UI/UX design patterns and trends
- Photograph and good design
Like what you see?
E-mail careers at photoboothsupplyco.com with "UI UX Designer" in your title with the following:
- Compensation Requirements
- Why you are the person we should hire
- Bonus: Upload a video of yourself!
Want to peek into how your life would be at our startup? Flip through our Culture Deck here: https://photoboothsupplyco.com/join-our-team
Apply for this Position