Action Builder is an organizing CRM from Action Network, a not-for-profit technology company building infrastructure for the progressive movement. We care passionately about creating a better world, and build the tools to make that world a reality.
- Manage our AWS infrastructure, including monitoring for downtime, enhancing our security protocols and upgrading systems as needed.
- Participate in key phases of the product development lifecycle, including making recommendations for approach to development, identifying and resolving bugs, and digging into our systems architecture and processes for medium term optimization.
- Build on our excellent documentation so the dev team can go to git and find out how things should (and do) work.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture by working with all members of the organization to advocate for our users.
- Experience solving performance and scaling issues on the Ruby on Rails Stack
- Experience with SQL Databases and Optimization
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with Elastic Compute
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with Angular
North America preferred, but no location requirements.
Salary & Benefits
We believe in living our values, and creating a work culture that looks like what the future of work should be. The salary range is $95,000-$110,000 annually, with family healthcare, dental, vision and a 401(k) grant. We offer unlimited vacation (with a two week annual minimum), sick leave, paid holidays and parental leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and firmly believe that respecting all people and building diverse teams should be a cornerstone of the progressive movement. We encourage you to apply and join us!