Moment is an ecommerce business and we are looking for another full-time data analyst to join the team. We have a direct to consumer business that is growing in complexity with gear, apps, and travel services. This means several data inputs (store, Amazon, ios, android, advertising, etc) and multiple interactions per customer. We recently moved to Looker as our BI tool and are therefore looking for an analyst to own our data structure, keep it organized, and work across the company to help them understand our business. One half of the role is working with our engineers to maintain our data structure and inputs. The other half is working across multiple teams to ensure they can use Looker to understand the customer, what they are buying, and what is working to make them happier.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Manage our Looker environment. This involves coding LookML, SQL, setting up Explores, Reports, and Dashboards
- Auditing reports and data and investigating inconsistencies
- Work closely with engineers to implement new data sources or update existing ones
- Continuing to automate all portions of our data pipeline
- Train other teams on how to explore data
You Need These Qualifications
- A passion for photography and travel.
- Organized and detailed, but also a friendly and helpful communicator.
- 2+ years experience with Looker or similar BI tool.
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Comfortable gathering requirements and defining tasks
- Performing data analysis to answer key business questions
- Competent in excel
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Statistics, Data Engineering, or Data Warehousing, etc, or 2 years equivalent work experience.
These Qualifications Are A Plus
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager experience
- Understanding of statistics
- Experience with Python or PHP
- ETL Development
Compensation And Benefits
We keep it simple.
Apply for this Position
- Equity in the company.
- A salary.
- Medical insurance or $550 per month to do what you want.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Moment gear.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.