CannaSafe is looking for a seasoned developer to join our new engineering team. You will be the second full-time engineer at the company and will have a massive impact on our success and engineering culture. You must be fluent across the full stack and highly experienced in developing Rails applications.
- Ruby on Rails
- Support continues improvement of our integration and development pipelines.
- Pro-actively learn, promote and implement technologies within the companies tech stack.
- Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Assists the manager as needed in estimation, development of project plan as well as analysis and testing.
- Provides guidance and direction for project team, ensuring that programming standards are met, deliverable dates kept and that all steps of the designated development methodology are followed.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Rails and React experience
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation
100,000 - 150,000
Apply for this Position