Channel Services Manager
The Channel Services Manager will serve as a primary point of contact for Gitlab’s top services partners and will ensure that services partners are trained and certified to provide professional, consulting, managed & advisory services for Gitlab customers. This individual will help Gitlab manage the evolution of its professional services offerings via partners to drive usage, adoption of the complete GItlab platform and expansion into the customer.
- Provide a channel of communication between the partner and Gitlab to ensure smooth and effective customer implementation processes, seamless Managed Services and value-driven strategic advisory services.
- Identify, define and assist in building services offerings and/or practices at the partner that support all levels of the Gitlab Customer Service cycle.
- Content and Tools Creation - Support the Gitlab Enablement, Professional Services & Customer Success teams in building and improving tools and processes that promote mutual success.
- Working with the Channel Sales Managers, drive and facilitate partner certifications through eLearning, instructor-led training, boot camps and ongoing certification maintenance.
- Find and recommend new Services Partners in collaboration with corporate and regional Channel Sales Managers Ensure our partners have the skills, training, and expertise to implement, operate and support Gitlab solutions.
- Must demonstrate the capability to excel within a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience building channel services & practices in SaaS/subscription models.
- Strong presentation and written communications skills. Previous experience enabling partners to deliver services that grow revenue, expand customer footprint and drive renewals.
- Excellent strategic planning, project management, communication and presentation skills.
- 7-10 years of working experience in partner management, training, product marketing, professional services, or product management in the high-tech industry
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- Experience in the DevOps space a plus
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Apply for this position