HiringThing is looking for a Director of Product Management to join our dynamic team. As our Director of Product, you are the main facilitator between all of our internal and external stakeholders. You will collaborate with Leadership and Engineering to lead product design and delivery, manage product release cycles and all associated processes and tools.
Who you are:
- You drive cross-functional collaboration across our teamsto coordinate efforts in serving our customers.
- You will process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- You realize why having a deep understanding of, and empathy for, our users, is essential and you rely on data to help you make the right calls.
- You are an analytical and highly organized person who combines a strong user orientation and a keen eye with outstanding communication skills.
- You lead by example and are the first to jump into the proverbial trenches.
- You conduct user interviews, attend meetups and conventions but you also turn to our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Client Services and Engineering teams to better understand our users.
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy.
- You will mentor and lead other product managers and people.
- A minimum of 4 years solid experience leading a Product Team at a SaaS software company
- Strong experience managing product roadmaps
- Ability to write user stories
- Strong understanding of scrum, kanban, agile development and sprint planning
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails Full Stack Development, SaaS, AWS, API
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and rearrange workloads in the face of shifting priorities
- 401(k) plan with Roth and Standard options
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity to contribute in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Opportunity for professional development
- 8 annual paid holidays for full-time employees
HiringThing is a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We’ve been in business since 2012 and are growing rapidly.
We’re a fully remote company with a virtual office. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. We meet as a team daily and are required to connect with other teams during standard business hours. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done.
We also offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an Unlimited PTO policy, in which each employee is afforded the flexibility to take vacation, take time off for illness and shift schedules as necessary.
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.
Apply for this Position