Technically, you don’t have to love bees to get this job. But if bees are your thing, that’s cool too - we don’t judge.
Who Are We?
Now that you know we’re not bee obsessed weirdos, you probably want to get to know us a little better (and we’re glad you do!).
Be My Guest is a podcast PR and production agency for entrepreneurs, CEO’s, and experts from all walks of life.
We serve our clients by booking them as guests on podcasts that reach their ideal customers and readers so they can get more publicity, grow their audience, and drive the sales of their products and services.
What We Need
Main Goal: A self-driven and proactive human who meshes well with our ambitious and fun team.
Stretch Goal: The above + someone who gives Ron Burgundy his due respect.
You’ll be helping our clients grow their businesses through podcast guest appearances (these interviews will be listened to by thousands of people).
This is a client facing role (after an initial training period), so having a way with words via email, phone, and handwritten letters is a must.
Specifically, you will help us with:
- Outreach & Pitching - Craft personal and compelling email, video, and social media pitches to podcast hosts in order to obtain guest appearances for our clients on their show (don’t worry - we have a system we’ll teach you)
- Client Management - Correspond with clients about new interviews you have booked for them, answer any questions they might have, and ensure we are delivering on the results we have guaranteed them
- Project Management- Keeping our project management systems up to date (Trello/Asana/HubSpot) in real-time so we can best track client deliverables
- Random Acts of Kindness - Sending handwritten notes + gifts to podcasters and clients
The Starting Line
- You take pride in creating engaging, creative, and persuasive pitch emails (this will be your primary duty in this role)
- You have an upbeat, bubbly, and friendly personality that shines through virtual communication. We’re a company run by young, talented, and fun individuals. If you don’t laugh at a good meme or get sarcasm we may not be a great fit.
- You’re a good human (if you’ve ever kicked an animal that wasn’t attacking you or cursed at a homeless person please don’t apply).
- On more than one occasion people (not your parents) have complimented how proactive you are.
- You have internal motivation (we’re a fully remote company that does not micromanage).
- Must live in the United States.
The Finish Line
- You are coachable and ego doesn’t get in your way (you’re happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane administrative tasks).
- You can balance multiple projects at the same time (attention to detail test - use the word "apple" somewhere in your application).
- You know the inner workings of Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs in a way that others may find disturbing.
- You manage confidentiality without exception. You will be required to sign an NDA, as our client's privacy is very important to us.
The Victory Lap
- You have experience managing deliverables for multiple clients at once.
- You’re familiar with Trello, Asana, and/or HubSpot.
- You’re a podcast fan.
Let’s Talk Benefits & Logistics
- While we do get together in-person occasionally, we’re primarily a remote company. You can work anywhere you want - from your house, favorite coffee shop, co-working space, etc. :)
- This is a full-time 40 hour per week contract position that requires the majority of your workday be completed during standard business hours.
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly remote work stipen
Let’s Do This Thing
To apply for this position, please use this link: https://be-my-guest.workable.com/jobs/1044729
Apply for this Position