At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are seeking a Director, Enterprise Applications to join our fast-growing, global IT team.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will craft and drive the development and execution of Enterprise Applications strategy which includes both ERP and CRM portfolio of solutions. To do this, you will lead a team of application administrators and developers responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, implementation and maintenance of all corporate applications (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Financial Force).
In addition, you will:
- Effectively coordinate with key business partners to implement solutions supporting the business needs of Elastic, while consistently demonstrating a service-oriented delivery approach.
- Actively collaborate with business stakeholders to derive and drive value from existing and new system technology investments.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing both internal and external resources pertaining to ongoing system implementation and support needs.
- Build a high performing team with a strong focus on business value and customer centricity.
- Optimize system support structures to ensure a high level of end user happiness.
- Continuously look for ways to improve operations processes and increase velocity and quality.
- Evaluate emerging and new technologies; collaborate with stakeholders on potential use within Elastic.
- Manage vendor onboarding processes as it relates to new technologies which includes assessments, reviews and negotiations.
- Provide technical leadership and coaching, fostering accountability, innovation and teamwork.
- Participate in applications budget and prioritization with business leaders to ensure investments are aligned with business requirements and consistently manage to ensure within plan.
- Ensure monitoring solutions are in place, tuned and actively monitored for all key systems.
- Participate in regulatory audits as needed.
What You Bring Along:
You're excited to share your enterprise applications leadership experience, ideally with both CRM and ERP.
Developing others would be a joy and your prior management track record sets you up to continue to build this fast-growing team.
You're not afraid of a high-growth business and its fast-paced demands, building for scale, and management of stakeholders to ensure we're tracking in sync.
In addition, you have:
- A service oriented delivery approach to systems management, ensuring that end users remain the focus and lens by which we gauge success.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adjust the level of detail depending on the audience.
- Data-driven decision-making using data available or defining new processes to capture data needed to drive logical decisions.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position