Want to work remotely as a full time developer for a company that has been writing software for 37 years but is also using the latest technologies? SSCS is looking to add a dedicated Software Product Owner to our software development department. This position will help drive the future direction of our new software projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop vision and roadmaps for products; communicate this to development teams.
- Work with users and customers to determine product requirements.
- Become subject matter expert for the business domain to which products are targeted.
- Build consensus on solutions among users, SSCS, and Agile development teams.
- Create epics and user stories that define what the product needs to accomplish.
- Work with management to help the product meet the strategic needs of company.
- Prioritize product backlog in order to provide the greatest value to users as quickly as possible.
- Review work done during the sprint and accept or reject the work depending on how it meets requirements.
- Make sure completed features get deployed to production and appropriate notifications and documentation go out to customers.
Requirements and Qualifications
Apply for this Position
- Knowledge of agile processes and Product Owner responsibilities.
- Excellent organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated.
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience working as a product owner or business analyst a plus.