At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on the SaaS Cloud offerings of Elastic. Elastic Cloud is the fastest growing product in the Elastic Stack and this person will provide meaningful thinking to the future roadmap and customers who rely on it.
If you are passionate about SaaS and cloud specifically, we would enjoy talking with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work together with the Cloud Product Management team, engineering, customers, other internal stakeholders to position and grow Elastic Cloud.
You will capture market competitive and trend data, customer feedback, customer usage data, and other key information to develop product insights and help drive the product roadmap.
In addition, you will:
- Develop detailed use-cases and product requirements, working closely with the engineering team through the design, development, and product deployment process
- Independently measure product KPIs, which will drive process improvements and future product features
- Build relationships with cloud vendors
- Work on various business aspects of the platform, including pricing and billing.
- Understand and remedy customer needs by interacting directly with customers, reading and understanding support tickets, and listening for valuable feedback
- Support product marketing and sales enablement to craft customer focused messaging and content
What You Bring Along:
- You have 4+ years in product management for a SaaS product(s) and have a deep understanding of SaaS and IaaS domains, ideally developer-targeted SaaS products.
- Some development hacking skills which translates to the ability to dive deeply into the technical understanding of how a product works.
- Ability to understand customer needs, build customer value and highlight competitive differentiation through packaging and pricing
- Experience in pricing, billing and other business aspects of a saas platform, ability to identify related use cases and workflows and work with cross functional teams on implementing them.
- Experience crafting high quality sales and customer-facing content including presentations and web copy as well as guiding the product marketing team to create content
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience or willingness to work in a distributed organization
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position