Who are we?
Omniscient Digital is an SEO and premium content marketing agency supporting major software and ecommerce companies. Our team is 100% remote.
Our work has been featured in HubSpot, Shopify, Intercom, CXL, and more, and our strategies are used by many of the top content marketing teams in the country.
We’re hiring an SEO Project Manager to help get us create optimized content that will help Omniscient Digital and our clients rank for valuable keywords.
More and more content is created and published online every day. That means it’s even more important that time and effort are invested in getting that content is seen.
As one of the first employees of the company, you’d help strengthen the systems that allow us to grow the business faster and more efficiently.
Who you are
The type of person we're looking for.
- You’re meticulous. Whether it be a well-placed comma, a pixel-perfect design, or clear communication, you sweat the details.
- You seek feedback. You’re eager to learn new things to grow and improve your skills.
- You believe in punctuality. Deadlines are not optional for you.
- You’re intellectually curious. Time flies by as you find yourself researching interesting topics.
- You’re an ambitious writer. You may not have a lot of experience but you enjoy writing and you want to get better.
- You consume lots of content. You might listen to podcasts, read long-form articles, and/or watch tutorial videos. You’re always learning.
- You’re process-oriented. You try to be as efficient as possible, usually by creating checklists and systems.
- You’re adaptable. You realize that things don’t always work out perfectly, but you keep moving forward and do what needs to be done.
- You’re great at working independently. You’re comfortable setting and achieving your own goals and can communicate what you’re working on.
- Bonus (not mandatory): You’ve grown a blog and have experience working with writers.
The type of projects you would work on.
- Conduct keyword research for growth opportunities
- Conduct website audits
- Produce content briefs for writers
- Work directly with writers to ensure content drafts are optimized for target keywords
- Work with our Head of Content, Allie Decker, with client work to ensure clients get the highest quality deliverables
Benefits of working with us
We're here to help you grow and do great work.
- We’re a 100% remote company, so you can work from anywhere.
- By editing and publishing content for our blog and multiple platforms, you’ll improve your editorial, marketing, and project management skills faster than you can anywhere else.
- We’re growing rapidly and there’s no shortage of things to do and projects to work on. You’ll have ample opportunities to take on more responsibility.
- We’ll coach you up toward becoming a world-class marketer.
The core values that drive how we work and build a company.
- Genuine, always. We bring genuine, candid, unedited knowledge and strategy to every project. Our character, creativity, motivation, and unique opinions are a substantial part of our value to our clients.
- Teamwork. We’re a small company so each team member is present on decisions, strategy, and final product. We each have our specialties and skills, but we come together to align and get feedback before going off on our own.
- Transparency. We lean on the side of transparency when communicating with clients, teammates, and friends. We’re honest when things are going well and when things don’t go according to plan. Then we work together to get to where we want to be.
- Empathy. We’re all going through our own challenges both personally and professionally. Always seek to understand before seeking to be understood.
- Always be learning. We always learn and educate ourselves as much as (if not more) than we write, strategize, and educate others. This is how we continue to grow and improve.
Do these principles align with your values?
If so, apply below.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But there’s no such thing as a "perfect" candidate. Omniscient Digital is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if the idea of this role excites you.
Applying for this role
Fill out the application at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions below:
- Write an email to email@example.com
- Use the exact subject line “SEO Project Manager”
- In the email, include the following:
- What are your favorite blogs, podcasts, YouTube channels, social media profiles, or books about business and/or marketing?
- What’s one skill you’re currently working on and why are you trying to improve this skill?
- How do you continue to learn and improve your skills in SEO?
- Optional: Include links to projects, your personal website, or anything you’ve written that is publicly available and published.
The email can be as long or as short as you’d like. We’re looking for thoughtful answers and clear writing and communication.
Compensation for the role will be $20/hour, and the number of hours you work will depend on your availability and will range between 10-20 per week.
- Workday must overlap by at least 5 hours with Boston, MA, USA
- Must be a resident of United States