Hi there! We're looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the Alt & Dot team. Enjoy working with cross-functional teams? Want to help businesses launch and scale? Read on.
You are a problem solver. You are deeply curious, ask thoughtful questions, and rarely shy away from a challenge.
You love learning new things. You’re excited by new technology and love that your work affords the opportunity for continuous learning. You’re always eager to explore a new tool at work or to pick up a new hobby outside of the office.
You love good design. While you spend most of your time ensuring tasks and projects are on-time and on-budget, you keep the end user experience in mind with an eye for well-designed, well-executed, high-quality work.
You love helping others. You’re an excellent (and patient) communicator, keen to share your knowledge and put your expertise to use to help teammates, clients, and the community at large.
ABOUT ALT & DOT
Operating with Canadian politeness, a New York work ethic, and a splash of California fun, we’re a small remote team crafting Shopify websites and solutions for e-commerce brands.
Founded in NYC by a Canadian developer and a Californian designer, we believe the client relationship should be about more than just pixels and code. We pride ourselves on partnering with clients to deliver solutions that solve actual problems, create real opportunities, and bring true value to their businesses. We offer strategy, design, and development services and enjoy collaborative, ongoing relationships with our clients. We grow by helping them grow.
We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, religion, nationality, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We believe, when we work together with different views, experiences, and ideas, we can do amazing things.
Our team is fully remote and stays in touch primarily via Slack and weekly stands-ups over Zoom.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a contract-to-hire position, hours are flexible.
Things you’ll do...
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients
- Work with clients to fully understand objectives, goals and articulate them clearly
- Develop project scope and schedules
- Work with our cross-functional remote team to execute project plans
- Manage and monitor day-to-day tasks and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedules, assets, and overall project organization
- Ensure requirements and deliverables are clearly defined and executed
- Define and optimize internal workflows to maximize productivity and effectiveness
Things we'll do for you...
- Offer performance incentives for meeting individual and company goals
- Encourage continuous learning with a curiosity stipend
- Equip you with the software needed to excel in your role
- Sponsor biannual retreats and/or conferences
You'll succeed with...
- Native-level English fluency
- 3-5 years of relevant project or account management experience
- Client-facing experience in a consulting/agency setting
- Strong understanding of business and functional requirements
- Prior experience with Shopify, or other e-commerce platforms
You’ll excel with...
- Knowledge of Github and Google Docs
- Experience with Shopify, their app ecosystem and third-party integrations
- Prior experience with highly complex web apps or websites
- Familiarity with e-commerce, web design and development processes
HOW TO APPLY
Complete your application below. We’ve included a few questions that we would normally ask at the start of an interview. This helps us get to know you a bit better and expedite the interview process. Be sure to answer each question for your application to be considered. Creativity in your application is both welcome and encouraged. :)
Apply for this Position