We are looking for a Product Manager to our team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role.
You will join a team of two other Product Managers on the team.
Your primary responsibility will be to act as a servant leader in a squad consisting of developers and resources for UX and analytics. Secondarily, you will be working with other Product Managers and Engineering Leads to improve our discovery and implementation processes.
- Practical experience in Product Management
- Analytical mindset
- High level of customer empathy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Prior experience of setting the framework for experiments, analyzing the results and suggesting next action points
- Understanding of B2B sales and marketing
Any skills in analytics, UX, user research and other revolving expertise around product management are also appreciated.
Apply for this Position
- Career paths in the rapidly growing company, e.g. becoming a Head of Product
- Work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- A competitive compensation
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next startup success story
- Team meetings worldwide at least twice a year