SIXGEN is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
SIXGEN would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Senior Sales Associate to our team.
SIXGEN is looking for a person with a proven track record of generating business, from sales strategy for their area through lead generation and execution of the full sales cycle.
- Obtain a deep understanding of SixGen's core values and services to present our company and product offerings to prospective partners
- Identify potential clients and decision makers, and educate them on the value of our products and services
- Manage leads and schedule qualified product demonstrations with industry specialists in order to reach performance-based goalsCustomer Service, teamwork with all sales channels and operations Conduct routine sales calls and email outreach
- Represent SixGen at industry functions such as industry days, trade shows, meetings, and conferences
- A motivated, results oriented, team player.
- Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
- Conduct market, competitive, and industry research and analysis
- Work seamlessly with all components of Business Development and Marketing teams
- Write and execute proposals for our commercial opportunities
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group and across corporate functional teams
- Ability to develop, cultivate, maintain and leverage contact networks and business relationships
- Must have a background in cybersecurity
- At least 3 years’ experience in direct sales or business development; A blend of Sales & Marketing
- A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Time Management and Organization
- Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Solid understanding of business concepts and the ability to quickly learn software & technology tools.
- Must be able and willing to commute to Annapolis, MD office
- Travel will be required as needed.
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- Compensation is a Salary + Bonus structure and is dependent on skills and experience (SIXGEN typically pays above average)
- Must be a resident of United States