We're looking for someone to join our team who can produce engaging content that supports our customers in achieving their goals, and effectively communicate the benefits Vero provides.
You will own Vero's content plans and calendar, help develop the content strategy and editorial guidelines, and produce regular content for our website, blog, email and social channels.
We’re a small, but fast-growing team so you’ll have a real impact in shaping Vero’s communications, tone and brand.
Our marketing, engineering, product and support teams will be on hand to help and provide input whenever you need it, particularly for posts or articles with a technical focus. Even with this support, it's important you have a genuine interest in customer experience, data-driven user journeys/marketing automation and a strong understanding of the SaaS/tech industry. Ideally, you’ll be familiar with the modern data, product and marketing ecosystem, including tools used by our customers such as AWS, Segment, Looker and other emerging technologies.
- Write, create, optimize and distribute B2B content in multiple forms (such as long-form content, social content, video, webinars, lead generation and support/product documentation) with an initial focus on our blog, resource center and social channels.
- Develop and align content plans and calendar with product, marketing and brand strategies/initiatives.
- Leverage keyword research, SEO strategies and best practices.
- Test, iterate and optimize content by measuring the effectiveness of initiatives and reporting learnings to the team.
Apply for this Position
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Produce 4 blog posts per month (~2,000 words per article)
- Metrics oriented and proven track record of achievement.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and best practices.
- SaaS/tech industry experience, with a good understanding of data-driven email marketing.
- Highly motivated, always curious, and humble.
- A true team player! Our team is built on trust, challenge and support, we want to learn and create brilliant things together.