Mixmax’s Customer Success team is looking for our first Customer Implementation Lead to join us in our San Francisco office or remotely. You’ll be part of our team who works daily towards the core value of “turning our customers into heroes at work” through utilizing Mixmax. For this foundational hire as our first Customer Implementation Lead, you’ll have a dual role of:
- Building out the framework for the process, tools, collateral and metrics to implement Mixmax customers on the platform while...
- Successfully guiding Mixmax customers through their initial onboarding ensuring quick time to value and adoption of Mixmax in their daily workflows.
Candidates interested in this role need to possess a high aptitude for process building, metrics, and tool adoption while also being comfortable working directly with customers as an individual contributor, leading their implementations.
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply.
What skills do I need?
- Delivering value to our customers:
- Work directly with multiple Mixmax customers simultaneously to implement/onboard them effectively on Mixmax and
- Guide and train them through their initial setup and usage of Mixmax via calls (video) and onsites.
- Deliver quick time to value and full customer adoption of Mixmax core features.
- Set expectations regarding the onboarding experience and timelines.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues which occur during onboarding.
- By succeeding in the above, provide an overall delightful onboarding experience!
- Foundational internal planning:
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to
- Develop and implement the initial iteration of the customer onboarding process at Mixmax.
- Work cross functionally to develop the collateral, plays, process and tools which will support this function.
- Bake out metrics to gain insights on customer health during onboarding and how the process can be improved.
- Ensuring our customers are satisfied post onboarding:
- Work to develop scalable touchpoints to ensure continued adoption post implementation through renewal.
- Create and deploy intuitive monitoring for feature adoption and usage.
- Develop automated customer outreach and check-ins to ensure post implementation customers remain engaged with the product.
What will I be doing?
- Required Skills and Experience
- Comfortable having a high amount of autonomy and working in situations where process may be ambiguous (we’re a startup!)
- Have 2+ years of work experience in a related role. Think of a work background in with proven success in project management, previous implementation experience, or customer success.
- Possess a contagious sense of enthusiasm and energy to all client interactions.
- Experience working in SaaS.
- (Great to have but not required) Domain knowledge of other email productivity tools.
- (Great to have but not required) Previous usage and setup of implementation centric products like Salesforce, Totango, Asana or Gainsight.
Mixmax’s mission is to do the impossible with email; we started Mixmax to take on the challenge of upgrading email to the 21st century. We believe everything you do today on the web should be possible in any email. This includes scheduling meetings, completing surveys, making purchases, and even interacting with apps.
Just like you use Slack to talk within your team, you use Mixmax to talk to people outside of your team. Primarily, we help sales and recruiting teams achieve more and with greater consistency by automating their most common workflows and integrating with their existing toolchain - Gmail, Salesforce, Slack, text messaging and more.
Our team is nimble, and growing quickly. If you join us, you’ll see the business grow through several different phases and your role will grow with it. You’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career.
Apply for this Position