GreenGeeks is a rapidly growing web hosting company that is always looking add to its family.
GreenGeeks has made the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America four years in a row.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about web hosting, who is customer service oriented and just plain loves everything about web hosting.
Why Work for GreenGeeks?
- No more commuting and traffic! You will be working from the comfort of your home!
- All team members receive 18 days of paid time off per year.
- We're a home grown company with just over 70 team members and have great opportunities to move up and further your career!
- Your input and suggestions matter to us, we listen to all of our team members. We work as a team.
- At least 3 years of experience with cPanel/WHM & the web hosting industry
- Has an understanding of shared, reseller, vps and dedicated server hosting.
- Has experience with WHMCS, Kayako and OpenVZ
- Has a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Is able to quickly and efficiently handle web hosting related issues such as DNS, FTP, PHP-based errors, etc.
- Has a reliable high speed internet connection.
- Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone.
- Inbound Level 1 & 2 Support (Telephone, Live Chat, Tickets)
- VPS & Server Support
- Handle Site Migrations/Transfers
To Apply, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter + resume. Ensure that your SUBJECT LINE is the code mentioned above else it will be rejected. We prefer individuals located in the United States and Canada. We are not interested in Outsourcing companies.
Thank you and Good Luck.
Apply for this Position