Codelitt Incubator is looking for a Full Stack Developer with experience in React preferred and a Rails. Preferably you'll have a keen eye for the user interface, communicate well with designers, and with other engineers.You work well with others and friendly.
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Your birthday off
- 2 weeks of vacation per year
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Your local public holidays off
- The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer
- The chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients in the world
- Lots of fun team building events throughout the year
- The opportunity to work with a fun and talented bunch of people from all over the world!
- Experience working and collaborating with teams
- Experience in Linux and command line a must
- Proven work with React
- Proven work with Ruby on Rails
- You know how to architect all components of front-end project
- You have experience reading the API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
- You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Uses Git for all of your projects
- Creates tests before they write code (TDD is your thing)
- Expert knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
- You’re aware of how to build secure apps
- You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
- Knowledge of responsive frontends
- You’ve practiced continuous integration
- You've tinkered with Docker
- You experiment with new technology and are quick to learn
- You’re interested in startups
45,000 - 80,000
Apply for this Position