Groove is looking for a technical support manager to help us accelerate our pursuit of building the best damn customer service team on the planet.
You may have heard of us from our Journey to $500K blog (in fact, we'd prefer if you have, or have at least read it before applying), or from seeing us in news outlets and blogs like TheNextWeb, KISSmetrics, Buffer, Copyblogger, Hacker News or elsewhere around the web. We offer a help desk solution to over 8,000+ companies worldwide, that wins on simplicity, personalization and efficiency.
We’re expanding on our technical support team and are looking for someone to help us take Groove’s customer service to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Help customers via email and screenshares with any and all technical questions and issues.
- Become a Groove expert, learn the ins and outs so you can help customers and teammates alike.
- Help organize and prioritize our bug backlog based on customer trends.
- Support product roadmap decisions through customer feedback and bug tracking.
- Win as a team by supporting other departments in marketing or engineering projects.
- Meet goals outlined monthly and communicate proactively about plans to achieve the goals.
We’d like to see:
- 5+ years experience in a customer support position at a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent technical skills -- you can figure out just about anything on your own, from API questions to email problems and beyond.
- You love finding bugs, troubleshooting bugs, and you take pride in your ability to log detailed bug reports.
- Excellent communication skills -- whether you're writing to customers or developers, you're a whiz at communicating complex things in written form.
- Familiarity and experience with Groove and/or other help desks.
- You flourish in a fast paced tech environment where change is constant.
Perks and benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with other entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
Experience working remotely is the only other requirement. You’ll be joining a completely remote team that knows it works best. Meetings are kept to a minimum and everyone is left to get things done. Familiarity with Slack is a plus, and advanced-level Giphy skills will take you far.
If you’ve helped a fast-moving team win before and are ready to do it again, we want you on board. Our work impacts thousands of businesses around the globe, and we have our sights (very publicly) set on massive growth goals. If you think you can help us get there and are ready to join the family, email us at email@example.com.
Apply for this Position