GitLab is seeking an accounts payable specialist who is high energy and can easily adapt to a fast paced growing department. This is a full time remote position so we need someone who is an experienced proven self starter!
- Process full-cycle accounts payable including vendor and invoice management, approval and weekly disbursement activities.
- Process expense reports, credit card account reconciliations, and payable side bank reconciliation.
- Help ensure proper GL coding for all AP activity recorded in accordance with the GitLab chart of accounts.
- Administrator for Expensify expense reporting tool including the review of all corporate card transactions to ensure proper coding and processing in NetSuite.
- Assist in year-end 1099 filings.
- Assist with implementation of accounting tools to help automate and streamline
- Assist team with ad hoc projects, as needed
- Assist with audit requests related to the accounts payable function
- Ensure internal controls are followed and maintained as related to the accounts payable function
- Fulfill all duties, including journal entries such as AP accruals/reclasses, along with reconciliations, and other assigned tasks related to accounts payable, in a timely manner to comply with the close calendar, - - checklists, and other due dates as assigned.
Apply for this Position
- Must have experience with Netsuite
- Experience with Expensify is a plus
- 5+ years of related accounts payable experience is required
- Flexible to meet changing priorities and the ability to prioritize workload to achieve on time accurate results
- Knowledge of SOX is a plus
- Proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
- International experience is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely and independently and interact with various teams when needed.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Successful completion of a background check.