QA Job Description:
Actively testing the scoring and performance of Adobe certification exams within the delivery system running on internal testing, stage and production environments, Maintenance of accurate test cases and reporting of issues discovered.
- Confirming the validity of scoring rubrics
- Accessing and performing established test cases and plans in a variety of environments.
- Prompt reporting of failed test cases to team members
- Working closely with a team of including other quality assurance technicians, software developers, content development managers, and project managers.
- Previous manual quality assurance experience with Web, Windows and Macintosh executables
- Previous experience with Adobe CC versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Apply for this Position
- Previous experience with other Adobe CC applications (DreamWeaver, Animate, Premier Pro, After Effects and others)
- Previous automated QA experience