- Coordinate on compensation strategies and principles.
- Participate in compensation and benefits surveys as directed.
- HRIS data entry.
- Audit HRIS new hires to ensure accuracy.
- Process HRIS changes related to events, such as: hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, bonuses, or promotions.
- Ensure all ancillary systems are up to date
- Coordinate any changes with payroll
- Collaborate with the People Ops team on People Operations policies, processes, and procedures following the GitLab workflow, with the goal always being to make things easier from the perspective of the team members.
- Update people operations documentation as directed.
- Coordinate on benefits administration.
- Audit and pay all US benefit invoices.
- Collect data to track trends in functional areas.
- Assist with training employees on various topics.
- Maintain approval requests in Greenhouse ensuring a job family and compensation benchmark are set.
- Keep it efficient and DRY.
- Candidate Must Reside in APAC
- 2-5 years experience in an HR or People Operations role with a concentration on compensation and benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Business, or HR preferred
- Ability to work strange hours when needed (for example, to call an embassy in a different continent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for, and broad experience with, software tools
- Proven experience quickly learning new software tools
- Willing to work with git and GitLab whenever possible
- Willing to make People Operations as open and transparent as possible
- Desire to work for a fast moving startup
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- Successful completion of a background check.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Apply for this Position