Snapcart is a place that embraces diversity, high level of transparency, employee growth, employee influences, freedom and flexibility and real ownership. We value ideas and we believe everyone has a voice in Snapcart as our employees are our single most important asset that help build Snapcart to where we are today. We have over 15 nationalities in our company with diverse background and strong sense of ownership and purpose, who came together to realize our common vision.
Snapcart is for the fun, energy filled, curios and talented individuals. Join us if you are up to join a group of smart and widely diverse members across Asia and Europe.
- Design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
- Support existing processes running in production.
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
- 2+ years experience in the data warehouse space.
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 2+ years experience working with either a MapReduce or an MPP system.
- 2+ years experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- 2+ years experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- 2+ years experience in creating SQL statements.
- Experience analyzing data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Experience managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
Apply for this Position
- 2+ years experience in GCP/AWS products
- BS/BA in Technical Field, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Knowledge in Python or Java.