This is a contract position.
This is a place like no other, and we attract those who want to make a positive difference in the world. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to put your ideas into action and where the efforts you make every day really do get traction, then this is an opportunity you should explore. We are looking for a full cycle Senior Recruiter to partner with leaders to support the hiring of G&A employees worldwide. As a team player, this person will also play as a utility player and pick up other jobs in other areas as needed. We are looking for someone who doesn't just view recruiting as just filling roles but finds and recommends the best talent solution to be successful in the role. This person will have experience working as a Talent Advisor to the business and have demonstrated that experience in their past relationships with hiring teams.
- You will partner with assigned business units to help drive and innovate their talent and capability plans
- Sourcing of top caliber candidates in the market
- You will thoroughly evaluate candidates to check personal qualifications against job requirements
- You will market check continuously throughout the process to make sure the demands are realistic and, if not, report back to the team with the data to help them move forward to hire
- Conduct pre-screens and efficiently move candidates through our process
- Work with client teams on a daily basis to provide impeccable customer service
- Set expectations with client teams and providing a “consultative approach” to recruiting
- Embraces a proactive role in the recruiting partnerships
- You will be a recruiter extraordinaire who has worked in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Strong ability to build positive relationships and make things happen through the relationships
- Results driven, acts with a solid sense of urgency
- Creates a positive and empowering work environment
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- Manages to data and metrics and measures themselves upon market standards
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of fast-paced Technical Recruiting experience required Confirmed sourcing skills
- Must be able to articulate challenges in the market, explain it through data, and make recommendations to the business on how to move forward
- Partner closely with the business to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage the best and the brightest engineering talent.
- Successful experience recruiting in a high volume, energizing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and other internal resources
- Ability to work independently and be very proactive
- Ensure we provide the best candidate experience
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Must have glowing references from previous client managers you have supported
- Attention to detail
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Position