Who we are:
Fun and lean design agency
What we are looking for:
UX/UI designer for full-time remote contract role. Salary is 3-4K a month with lots of room to grow.
Type of work:
- Informational sites
- Parallax sites
- Mobile Apps
- Complex web apps
- Wireframing + Prototypes (Holla @ Invision!)
What you need to bring to the table:
- Be able to work during our business hours (9am to 5pm PST).
- Be available throughout the day via slack/email/etc.
- Four or more years of UX/UI design experience and a portfolio to back it up.
- Wizard with Sketch + Photoshop.
- Ability to create clickable prototypes using InVision.
- Experience with Basecamp to post and collaborate on projects.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, quickly, and intelligently.
Big bonus if you can:
- Have some print design chops working in Illustrator + indesign
- Basic knowledge of front end code (HTML. CSS, etc)
If you like what you see and want to get out of that commute...send us your portfolio, resume, and seriously... a funny or interesting cover page!
Apply for this Position