We are looking for an inside sales rep to join our growing, remote based team!
This role is for you... IF: you thrive in a high volume sales role with short sales cycles, you have experience selling a SaaS product to SMBs, your approach to sales is consultative and focuses on helping people get results, you are a detail-oriented person who loves to optimize sales cycles, and you are self-motivated to hit your goals while working remotely!
CartStack is a growing SaaS startup that offers a cart & visitor abandonment solution for e-commerce and reservation websites. Our mission is simple…. Be known as the most powerful visitor abandonment recovery solution in the world! Check out our company values page here - http://www.cartstack.com/values/. And see what a couple of our team members have to say about working at CartStack here - What is it like to work at CartStack?
Responsibilities you will own:
- Handling inbound leads (via livechat, email, or phone)
- Working with our marketing coordinator to create effective outbound lists & optimize inbound funnel
- Cold emailing/calling
- Giving product demos
- Closing trialers into paid conversions
- Account check-ins (for up-sell opportunities)
- Documenting sales activities in a CRM and optimizing the sales process
- 2+ years in SaaS sales
- Experience in pipeline development & lead nurturing
- Strong phone-based problem solving and closing skills
- Sales CRM experience
- Process oriented
- Bonus: remote work experience
- Bonus: sales automation experience
- Bonus: experience selling to e-commerce and/or hospitality companies
- Remote position (Work form your home office, co-working space, coffee shop... wherever you are most comfortable! )
- Competitive base ($50 - 60k) + commission compensation (~ $80 - 100K OTE)
- Health and Dental benefits (W2)
- No limits on vacation time & we take off all major US holidays
- Step in and make a HUGE impact on a small growing company
- We focus on learning and personal/career growth ($100/mo budget for learning / books / courses)
- Remote happy hours at the "Skype Bar"
- Annual team trip... or two :)
This is a contract to full-time hire position. We would like you to start out with a 90 day contract and if we are a good fit for each other, we'll move into a W2 position + benefits (for US based employees).
So, sound like an awesome fit for you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for this Position