At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Global Leader to oversee the dynamic and international OEM Business Development Team. If you have strong global management experience coupled with a track record of success working with OEM partners in an open-source software setting, we'd love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead, manage, and coach a team of individual contributors based across the U.S. and EMEA
- Identify, recruit and enable OEM and MSP partners
- Negotiate, structure, and close OEM and MSP business and legal contracts
- Develop joint GTM plans to help drive OEM sales
- Take responsibility for OEM and MSP bookings financial results on both a new OEM and sell-through basis
What You Bring Along:
- Energetic, intelligent, self-directed, and passionate business development professional with OEM and people management experience
- Experience negotiating complex legal agreements and structuring complex business deals
- Understanding of big data technology and how Elastic's technology and an OEM's technology would be combined into a solution
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- MBA is a plus
- Experience with MSPs preferred
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary.
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations.
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles.
- Generous number of vacation days each year.
- Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary.
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.