This position is remote, based in the West Coast of the US.
Executive assistants at GitLab toggle seamlessly between various systems including G-Suite, Slack, Expensify, Zoom and GitLab to accomplish an array of tasks, while staying focused on prioritization and escalating urgent issues. We’re searching for a self-driven, collaborative, and agile team member who is experienced in managing multiple priorities, juggling various responsibilities, and anticipating executives’ needs. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized personally and enjoys organizing for others, has a deep love of logistics and thrives in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Support the Chief Revenue Officer in PST time zone
- Own and proactively manage a complex, changing, high-volume calendar across multiple time-zones. Ensure the CRO is prepped for every meeting
- Make recommendations for the CRO in regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation and organization
- Seamlessly coordinate extensive domestic and international travel including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, security, visas and other travel documentation. Accompanying the CRO when necessary.
- Plan events such as team off-sites, team building activities and company kick-offs as needed
- Assist the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of new hires in a hyper growth environment
- Draft internal and external communications on behalf of CRO
- Compile receipts to submit timely and accurate expense reports on a monthly basis
- Attend team staff meetings, track agenda and assist CRO in keeping the sales leadership team on course
- Provide coverage for other E-Group EA’s
- Run and lead special projects upon request
- Must be able to work flexible hours to support international business meetings
- Must be willing to travel
- Other duties as assigned in support of the business (adhoc tasks)
- Minimum 5 years supporting a C-Level Executive(s) as an executive business partner or Sr. EA at a quickly-scaling tech company
- Bachelor's’ Degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another; creative problem solver, seeks "win-win" solutions; energized by challenges with superb attention to detail
- Extensive technical skills with Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, and Expensify among other tools
- Demonstrated Leadership mindset in prior roles—ability to influence culture/environment around them
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrates “one team” mindset; able to lead other EA’s and partner well across GitLab
- Experience with event planning & coordination to include support for large meetings, off-sites, and company events
- Detailed and goal-oriented planner; possesses the ability to appropriately prioritize business needs and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable and effective communicator across various communication channels and with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to adopt technical tools quickly (i.e. terminal, text editor)
- Experience in a startup environment preferred
- Experience working remotely preferred
- A passion for GitLab
- A sincere willingness to help out
- Successful completion of a background check.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Apply for this Position