Regional Channel Sales Manager - EMEA
Datadog is a world leading next-generation SaaS platform allowing dev & ops teams to monitor their cloud infrastructures and applications. We have been growing our revenue year over year and are ranked top 50 on Deloitte's 2017 fast 500 technology list. We are building an Alliances & Channels sales team to align with our regional enterprise sales growth and support our partnership programs. These programs are focused on recruiting and enabling GSI’s, SI’s, Born in Cloud consulting partners as well as channel & resell partners. Datadog also works very closely with the Public Cloud Providers like AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure to create joint value propositions and go to market activities.
What you will do:
- Execute Datadog Resell/Cosell Channel strategy across EMEA through Value Added Resellers (VAR’s)
- Identifying, Recruiting, and Enabling existing and new partners into target Markets and Geographies.
- Work with Sales/Alliance/Marketing/Product and other line of business leaders to build a Regional Business Plan that leverages Resell Partners to reach Target Markets, Geographies and Sales Targets.
- Work with Field Sales/Inside Sales and other LOB’s to execute the plan
- Build joint GTM Business Plan with key partners and drive partner Events & Demand generation activities
- Building and managing partner Cosell/Resell Pipeline/Revenue
- Meeting and exceeding Channel Revenue quota and personal KPI’s
- Tight alignment/engagement with Regional sales team and leaders
- Regular participation in regional and global sales meetings and forecasting calls
- Jointly closing Partner-Based deals with Direct Sales AE’s
- Reporting/Metrics on Key Business & Personal KPI’s
- Provide thought leadership/feedback as to how to improve Datadog Alliance & Channel programs.
Who you are:
Apply for this Position
- High energy & ambitious individual with 5+ years proven experience building and managing Channel Resell Programs
- Account Management/Territory Sales experience on-boarding alliances & channel partners for a software company in the enterprise software space
- Experience working with VAR’s in a Cosell/Resell model
- Proven track record of Cosell/Resell programs through regional VAR’s, GSI’s and SI’s
- Experience with Cosell/Resell partners in emerging geographies like Middle East, S Africa, S. Europe, E Europe.
- Fluent English speaker based in UK but additional language an advantage (Spanish, Italian, French preferred).
- Willing to Travel up to 50% of the time.
Consistent overachiever/exceeding personal goals