We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our team. You would be joining as the third person to our data and analytics team; currently consisting of a business/product analyst and data engineer. You must reside in Europe, yet the exact location doesn’t matter as Leadfeeder is a remote company.
As a Product Analyst, your tasks would include the following:
- Together with Product Management team, develop key success metrics for the product
- Help Feature teams to create test setting and success criteria for experiments and analyse the results of the experiments
- Help growing a culture of measurement and metrics across the company.
- Participate actively in product research and contribute to road-map and development of the product
These technical skills are required.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Good understanding of statistics behind A/B testing and regression analysis.
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik or similar.
- Basic understanding of APIs.
- Some programming skills (Ruby, Python etc..).
Language requirements: excellent written and oral English skills.
What Leadfeeder can offer:
Apply for this Position
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment.
- The possibility to use new and exciting technologies in your daily work.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next startup success story.
- Team meetings worldwide at least twice a year.