With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We are looking for a Team Lead within our Solutions Engineering organization to lead a team of solutions engineers that work closely with our sales and partnerships teams to help merchants successfully launch onto the ReCharge platform. You and your team will be looked at as the product experts and go-to technical resources within our overall Growth team. While you will be involved in a wide variety of projects, the team’s main responsibilities include consulting on best implementation practices, creating technical how-to documents, planning and executing enterprise client migrations, and providing partner support via email and slack.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Coach, mentor, and constantly look for ways to level up your Solutions Engineers.
- Work hands on with the team to solve complex technical problems for our customer base.
- implement team process improvements and evaluate performance on an ongoing basis while providing meaningful feedback to the wider growth team.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Provide metrics and KPIs to management on the state of the department.
- Maintain and grow relationships with merchants, agencies, and tech partners.
- Maintain continuous training for your team on the ReCharge platform and new features.
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years of experience in a leadership or management position ideally overseeing a team of Solutions Engineers working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience in an individual contributor role providing solutions and technical guidance for a software platform
- Saas or ecommerce/payments software experience highly desired
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence the team’s direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Strong understanding of APIs, web hooks, and general front end debugging experience
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position