Reporting directly to the VP Global Sales, this Sales Executive will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans. As the primary member of the ANZ Sales Team, you are responsible for selling to named accounts and prospecting new accounts among tier 1 and 2 banking, financial services, consumer, and retail markets to identify revenue opportunities. In addition, you will align the appropriate company resources to enable success of each account.
what you'll do
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas and objectives.
- Generate and grow new license revenue in assigned accounts and territory.
- Utilize solution-selling and value-added, ROI driven methodologies to sell enterprise fraud risk and authentication solutions.
- Develop and maintain sales plans and strategy to deliver annual sales targets.
- Formulating and executing strategic and tactical plans.
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with Pindrop’s sales process which includes opportunity identification and qualification, solution proof of concept, development of business case and ROI, pricing and license development, negotiation and contract signing process.
- Working with Pindrop sales engineers and analytical teams to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations.
- Disciplined and accurate forecasting and reporting of opportunities and all sales activities within Salesforce.
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging fraud risk trends and technologies in order to successfully sell.
- Ability to present full solution and conduct product demonstration to customers.
who you are
- 10+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Proven record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation, and exceptional communication and presence
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions
- Desire and passion to work at an early-stage, high-growth company
- Strong acumen in technology and ability to articulate solution value proposition
- Success closing license sales deals of $1M+
- Self motivated, driven for success, and delivers results
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings
- Demonstrated proficiency with software productivity tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work closely with Marketing and Product Management
- Must be a hands-on sales executive
- Fearless, thoughtful, clear and transparent, curious and inquisitive, open-minded, and persistent
- A Winner and A Fighter: does not take no for an answer - doesn't accept things as they are - asks not why but why not
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
Recognized top employer
- Health plans
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call centre to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply for this Position