At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is growing fast and we're looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate recruiter to join our global talent team. You will act as a Talent Advisor to support and help grow corporate team. You will be responsible for leading and driving the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles and levels. Are you a creative, non-transactional Recruiter ready for an exciting new challenge? We would love to have you join us for the ride.
Please note this role can be located anywhere in the USA as long as you're comfortable working from home or a non-affiliated co-working space. Preference will be given to those located in Central or Eastern timezones for logistical reasons.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage talent — Identify the right people, get them engaged, and manage the hiring process
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience
- Manage and champion our hiring process to provide a consistent experience with the Elastic recruiting team
- Participate with the global recruiting team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies
- Solidify relationships with G&A hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings
- Be a passionate Elastic brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline
What You Bring Along:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience across multiple departments, but must include software sales (mandatory)
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company. Maybe it's a software company, start-up, and/or, better yet, even a company where talent isn't knocking down your door
- High attention-to-detail and ability to juggle multiple reqs without dropping the ball
- Sharp eye for business with the ability to listen, ask smart questions, and think three steps ahead
- Ability to effectively articulate the Elastic value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Authority in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (Greenhouse a bonus!) and recruiting technologies
- Bachelor's Degree (or not)
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position