At GitLab, UX Researchers collaborate with our Product Designers, front/backend engineers, product managers and the rest of the community to assist in determining what features should be built, how they should behave, and what the priorities should be. UX Researchers report to the UX Research Manager.
Apply for this Position
- Manage all aspects of participant recruitment for GitLab’s user experience research studies including, but not limited to, sourcing, outreach, screening, scheduling, participation agreements, and incentives management.
- Grow and administer GitLab First Look, our participant recruitment database.
- Refine, document and maintain processes related to participant recruitment.
- Collaborate with UX/Product Designers, Product Managers and UX Researchers in order to effectively understand their research goals and recruit appropriate participants.
- Review design contributions from the wider GitLab community. Determine whether user research is required. Take the lead on smaller research projects. On larger research projects, support UX Researchers by observing research sessions and taking notes, assisting with analysis and documentation of research insights.
- Be the Social Media Ambassador for UX Research at GitLab. Maintain social media accounts which promote GitLab's research efforts and aid participant recruitment.
- Manage relationships with third-party providers, such as recruitment platforms, digital rewards solutions, etc.
- Respond to enquiries from research participants.