- Write blog posts and marketing copy as needed.
- Commission and edit posts by team members and external writers.
- Assist in developing news and announcements as requested within Marketing and other departments or partners.
- Sub-edit the contributions of other team members to ensure a consistent GitLab brand and voice.
- Maintain a high standard of well written and factually accurate content.
- Stay up to date on GitLab's current and upcoming products and features.
- Experience as a content writer, editor, or similar role, preferably in enterprise marketing.
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity of the software development process including Git, CI and CD
- Experience with writing for SEO and keyword research.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- BONUS: A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our mission.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Apply for this Position