Do you ask the right questions to formulate product perspective and present requirements? Have you previously developed global product strategies that enable and drive transformation and go-to-market efficiency? Are you looking for a company that supports passion, courage and imagination? Join Mozilla - a company you can be proud of as we shape the Internet.
Mozilla is looking for an experienced Director of Product Management to help design, shape, and drive product capabilities. You will work with our teams to help identify and build features for existing products as well as help identify new product strategies. We are seeking self-confident, experienced, and passionate individuals with a proven ability to produce excellent results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for creative individuals willing to travel within North America, Europe, and potentially other global locations (current passport required).
- Be part of defining product strategy and roadmaps for existing and future products.
- Clearly set the product/backlog prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in various platforms.
- Be a product evangelist and partner closely with business stakeholders and engineering leaders.
- Effectively communicate strategies and trade-offs up to a range of senior leaders and down to development teams.
- Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable advancements for our products.
- Maximize utility of features common to multiple partners, and efficiently solve for local and global functionalities critical to enable market success.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships to accelerate momentum.
- Subject matter expertise in technologies and products required to bring payments solutions to market, at scale and globally.
- Balance technical and business insight; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on business.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator; seeks understanding.
Preferred Qualification Requirements
- 10-15+ years in the high tech industry with experience owning products from inception to launch at a combination of both small and large organizations.
- 8+ years director level experience leading geographically distributed teams to include remote teams.
- You have led user engagement for a high-traffic product with millions of users.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, which include active listening and the ability to present complex ideas in concise written and verbal descriptions easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have previously driven a budget process to include assessment of: impact, risk analysis, prioritization, and analysis.
- Your experience includes working with external partners both in the U.S. and abroad in a product management role.
- You can identify customer and business problems, participating in the product vision, and writing clear/concise requirements with consideration for the end-to-end experience.
- You appreciate integrity and approach business, decision-making, and responsibilities honestly and openly.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Position