We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a iOS/macOS Software Engineer to join our team. You would develop new features and fix issues for both Astropad and Luna Display. We are looking for someone that is curious, always learning, and wants to make a big impact as part of a small team.
- Develop new features for Astropad and Luna Display
- Prototype and develop new user interfaces
- Work on cross-platform infrastructure in both Objective-C and C++
- Develop test suites and internal tools
- Collaborate on a daily basis with our engineering team via Slack and GitHub
Skills & Requirements
Apply for this Position
- Experience with iOS or macOS development
- Experience with Objective-C and C++
- Has experience shipping products
- Self-starter with a passion for product development