This position can be located anywhere in the EMEA timezones and is remote based.
GitLab is looking for a Candidate Experience Specialist to create positive experiences for GitLab applicants and hiring teams. We're growing quickly and need a dynamic team member to help us. GitLab strives to be a preferred employer and will rely on the recruiting team to act as brand ambassadors by embodying the company values and identifying those values in potential team members. This role reports to the Recruiting Director.
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call
- 30 minute interview with a Candidate Experience Specialist
- 30 minute interviews with a few members of the Recruiting team
- 30 minute interview with Director of Recruiting
- Optional: 30 minute interview with Chief Culture Officer
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.