Founded in October 2013, Cryptopay is one of the oldest bitcoin wallet from the UK with clients all over the world. We help users store, exchange and use digital currency easily in a daily life.
Cryptopay is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
What will you do?
- Write compelling, emotive copy for landing pages, emails, blog, social media, etc;
- Write microcopy that makes user experience smooth and fun;
- Be a devoted preacher of Cryptopay’s tone of voice;
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to convert complex concepts into simple and clear copy;
- Use SEO best practices to increase the reach of Cryptopay’s content.
What you bring:
- A degree in English, Journalism, or a related field;
- Experience in writing for a fintech and/or SaaS company;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Portfolio of engaging and grammatically correct work.
- Are a natural storyteller;
- Like to inspire people with your words;
- Can not only articulate one message in dozens of ways, but also explain the difference in how it will be perceived each time;
- Love to turn complex ideas into easily digestible messages;
- Don’t use clichés;
- Can write quickly without sacrificing quality and logic;
- Sometimes admire your own writing;
- Maybe have your own blog too.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Supporting environment to achieve your aspirations;
- Option to work remotely or in our London/StP office;
- The option of getting paid in bitcoin;
- Free coffee & snacks in an amazing London office with ping-pong, table football, and a slick lounge area;
- Happy Hour every Friday.