The Manager of Marketing Programs for GitLab should have a background and hands-on experience in all areas of marketing programs: campaign organization and planning, email marketing, marketing operations, ABM, and integrated campaigns. They will have experience managing marketing teams and working with all teams within the larger marketing department. They should also be able to maintain a budget, use analytics tools, CRM, MAT, and other marketing tools, and have a data-driven approach to marketing. Experience in marketing operations and marketing project management are also helpful in this role.
Apply for this Position
- Develop and execute high-impact, integrated B2B demand generation programs to achieve revenue and pipeline goals.
- Strategize campaign calendar and delegation of campaign planning within the marketing programs team.
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization as well as sales and other teams to design and orchestrate impactful, targeted marketing programs.
- Manage, build, and lead a strong team by coaching and developing existing members and closing talent gaps where needed through acquisition of new team members.
- Build and implement marketing programs strategy—understand key partnerships within organization to drive full funnel of customer acquisition, retention, and upsell.
- Lead effort to create standardized marketing reporting and dashboards, presenting performance to the marketing department as well as stakeholders throughout the company.
- Oversee our campaign calendar and communicate to marketing team and larger organization, maximizing for return on marketing spend.
Leadership at GitLab
- 5-7 years of enterprise software marketing experience.
- 2+ years of experience hiring, onboarding, and managing marketing teams.
- Driven self-starter with proven track record of project managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Background in driving targeted acquisition, retention, upsell, and cross-sell marketing campaigns.
- Strong skills in demand generation, marketing programs, marketing operations, and reporting.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales development to drive cohesive engagement with marketing-driven leads.
- Ability to construct lifecycle reports and dashboards in Salesforce and other reporting tools.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Power user of Marketo and Salesforce.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including to executive leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.