TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. Our mission is to make ecommerce easier for everyone.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 100+ people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of marketers. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Demand Generation and Channel, with responsibility for managing performance marketing and other demand generation channels. Success is measured in terms of trial signups, online plan signups and leads generated for our sales team.
- This is a full-time remote position based in the US only
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will
- Scale existing demand generation channels and build out new ones
- Design and project manage the creation of related end-to-end marketing experiences
- Work with various stakeholders and internal/external personnel to measure and report on success
- Create test-and-learn frameworks and plans to optimize demand generation channels
- Create cross-team partnerships critical to integrated marketing efforts
- 4+ years of hands-on B2B SaaS performance marketing experience, including, but not limited to SEM, display, paid social, and content syndication
- Expert understanding of how SEO, marketing automation, webinar, affiliate program and in-product messaging efforts are integrated with performance marketing
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong desire and ability to expand, develop and master new marketing skill-sets and tools
- Demonstrated ability to work well cross-functionally, manage projects successfully and accomplish program goals
- Track record of producing results in software trial and lead generation environments
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you
- Are willing to travel occasionally
- Have a growth mindset
- Are able to adapt and make smooth transitions in utilizing various skill sets
- Possess excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and project management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (we’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team, and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
Apply for this Position