With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
As a Tier 1 Team Lead you will be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, training, and problem-solving.
What You'll Do
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service requests are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations between themselves, each of their team members and management.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both clients and fellow ReCharge team members.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Write and administer quarterly performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution when appropriate.
- Ensure employees have sufficient training and resources to perform their jobs.
- Respond to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members. Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems appropriately.
- Prepare & document warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Take ownership of escalated client issues and follows through to resolution.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Share continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
What You'll Bring
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position