What is Elastic Code?
Elastic Code is an IDE-like semantic code search solution built on top of the Elastic Stack. It helps development teams search, navigate and collaborate on large code bases more efficiently. Known previously as insight.io, the product has been used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and received a 5 star review on the Chrome Store. You will be a founding member of Elastic Code team and help shape the future of the Elastic Code product.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage with customers, users, and internal teams to understand use cases and product requirements, bringing those insights back to engineering
- Work with our engineers and designers on feature roadmap of Elastic Code, including core code search and navigation, integration with other products stack and third party applications,
- Work with product marketing to showcase our Code product and educate our global sales, support, and consulting teams
- Track and improve KPIs around adoption and usage of Code
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of proven track record in product management
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Technical understanding of search engine architecture
- Prior experience with developer tools or other developer facing product
- Curiosity, empathy, and a collaborative spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, CSE, EE) or relevant work experience in software development, DevOps, solutions architecture, or pre-sales engineering
- Comfort working with a highly distributed team across the world
- Open source software and/or commercial open source company experience
- Familiarity with the Elastic Stack along with its products and use cases
- Deeply competitive pay and equity
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees all over the world, some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply for this Position