With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
We've doubled in size since last year and are growing quickly; our co-founder & CTO needs help to stay productive and keep teams moving quickly.
We’re seeking an exceptionally bright, self-motivated and technically savvy Executive Assistant to join our People Operations team and support our company’s CTO. This exciting role requires a high level of technical acumen, a strong sense of judgement, and unwavering integrity and professionalism in working with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
Does this sound like you?
- Open-minded: you are able to absorb, interpret, and maximize the effectiveness of feedback
- Resourceful: you love figuring out what needs to be done
- Humble: you believe in what we’re doing and have no problem saying you don’t know and either asking for further information or proposing a solution based on knowledge on hand
- Empathy: you naturally empathize with others
- Motivation: You enjoy going above and beyond expectations to produce results and help people. “Process” is only a support for those, not an impediment to those. And you inherently understand what I mean by this. :)
- Calm: you pride yourself in having grounded energy and have an innate ability to defuse stress, without cracking under pressure. You can handle and even enjoy owning multiple tasks with minimal guidance while managing time effectively
- Thoughtful: you use strong deductive reasoning and analytical ability to make a recommendation.
- You are productive even when its not clear at first how to do something.
- Technical: you’re generally great at figuring out how to make things work, and you enjoy working with computers
- Have fun and accomplish results
- Help others do the same by being a reliable asset to the team
- Prioritizing, responding to, and managing Slack messages, emails, and other notifications in a thorough and effective manner
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Researching possible solutions
- Acting as a liaison for direct reports, communicating their needs clearly and speaking on an executive’s behalf, following up and circling back to ensure clear communication
- Assist with occasional personal errands, with the understanding that helping with simple tasks can go a long way
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing travel, activities and complex calendars
- Work with an eagerness to solve problems and eliminate ambiguity by asking questions, clarifying with people, and proposing solutions
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support for 1-3 executives in a rapidly growing organization
- Generally great at computers
- Any programming experience a huge plus
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this Position